For more general information about cookies, see the Wikipedia article about HTTP Cookies ...
You can prevent cookies from being used by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser's help for how to do that). Be aware that disabled cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Cookies disabled will usually result in you also disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
- This site offers newsletters or e-mail subscription services and cookies can be used to remember if you are already registered and to view certain messages that may only be valid for registered / unregistered users.
- When you submit data via a form provided on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user information for future correspondence.
- To give you a good experience on this page, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for running this page when you use it. In order to keep in mind your preferences, we must provide cookies so that this information can be loaded whenever you interact with a page affected by your settings.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widely used and reliable online analytics solutions to help us understand how to use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- More information about Google Analytics cookies is available on the official Google Analytics page.
- We occasionally test new features and make subtle changes in the way the website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you get a consistent experience on the site, while understanding the optimizations our users appreciate most.
- In some cases, we can provide you with custom content based on what you tell about yourself directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies allow us to simply provide you with content that we think may be of interest to you.
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy.
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
Each email we send to you contains an easy, automated way for you to opt-out of receiving emails from us, or to change your expressed interest. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of the page.
If you have received unwanted or unsolicited emails sent via our system or purporting to be sent via our system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DigiBike AB - 2018-05-22